What Information the Website Collects
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: personally identifiable information ("PII"), meaning it can be used to specifically identify an individual or business, and non-personally identifiable information ("non-PII"), meaning it cannot be used to specifically identify an individual or business. The information we will collect includes:
- Cookies: Ads Near Me, and third parties with whom we partner, may use "cookies." A "cookie" is a piece of information that the computer that hosts a website gives to your computer when you access a website. Cookies enable us to deliver content specific to your interests, to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it each time that you visit our Website (if you choose), and for other purposes. On most web browsers, you will find a "help" section on the toolbar. Please refer to this "help" section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Acceptance of cookies is not a requirement to browse the Website; however certain areas and features of the Website require cookies to function properly.
- Web Beacons: Ads Near Me also may use web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a webpage. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to the Website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our Service Providers to use web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on the Website. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
- Third Party Tracking: Ads Near Me may use Service Providers to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These Service Providers may collect your IP address and non-PII or de-identified information about your visits to the Website in order to serve ads while you are visiting other websites. Such non-PII is anonymous or de-identified and does not reflect your name, address, e-mail address or other personal information; however, your IP address may be collected by such services. This anonymous or de-identified information is often collected through the use of a web beacon.
How We Use the Information That We Collect
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
- Service Providers: Ads Near Me may work with or hire other companies ("Service Providers") to perform certain business-related functions, such as, without limitation, mailing information, maintaining databases, processing payment, and providing technology services. When we employ a Service Provider to perform a function of this nature, we provide the Service Provider with the information that it needs to perform its specific function, which may include PII and other information that you provide to us via the Website.
- Legal Disclosures: Ads Near Me may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law or if Ads Near Me, in our sole discretion, believes that disclosure is reasonable necessary to: (a) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law), (b) protect or defend Ads Near Me or a third party’s rights or property, and/or (c) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened.
- Affiliated Entities: Ads Near Me may share information, including PII, from or about you with its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, or other companies under common control.
- Business Transfers: As Ads Near Me develops its business, we may sell, merge, assign or otherwise transfer or dispose of a portion or all of the assets or ownership in Ads Near Me (including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding), and, depending on the transaction, your information, including PII, may be one of the transferred assets.
Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third party owned and/or operated websites. Ads Near Me is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We suggest that you contact these third parties directly for information regarding their privacy, security and data collection and distribution policies prior to providing them with any information.
Security of Your Information
Ads Near Me follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Ads Near Me strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Ads Near Me recognizes the importance of children’s safety and privacy on the Internet. Therefore, in compliance with applicable laws, Ads Near Me does not intentionally collect PII or other information from, nor does Ads Near Me offer any content targeted to children on the Website. Children under the age of thirteen should not use the Website as it is not targeted to children.
Ads Near Me controls and operates the Website from the United States. The Website is not intended to subject Ads Near Me to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Ads Near Me does not represent or warrant that the Website is appropriate for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website do so at their own initiative and are responsible for complying with all applicable international, federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
Ads Near Me, attn: Legal Dept.